Wacker Neuson RD7 Tandem Roller
The right choice for a broad range of applications — the RD7. The walk-behind double drum vibratory roller optimally compacts asphalt and granular material. The compact design offers many advantages: The tapered frame allows for seamless compaction right up against walls or other boundaries. Due to the short roller spacing and low center of gravity, the roller can turn much more easily than comparable models. Operations are therefore much more fluid and faster.
- High level of operator safety thanks to the dead man’s handle: in the event of danger, the vibratory roller stops automatically.
- Protection against hand-arm vibrations due to the shock-mounts and attenuator in the center pole.
- Transport more easily and save space when storing due to the fold-down center pole.
- Optimized center pole – in design and function.
- Easy starting and working, even in the winter, due to the special coupling/pump drive system.